Why Recommend Schaefer Inspection Service?
We help protect your client and your reputation:
- We share a common goal; to assist our mutual client in finding a house that can become their home.
- Your client needs a highly trained and experienced home inspector to protect them from adverse conditions in a home they are purchasing.
- Your client needs a home inspector who will report issues in a reasonable manner, without minimizing significant issues or overstating minor issues.
- Your client will appreciate that you are looking out for their best interest, which will promote trust, future business, and referrals from your clients.
- Experience plus training equals expertise.
- The years and number of houses inspected by a Schaefer inspector guarantees the protection your clients need.
- Schaefer inspectors accumulate 20 to 40+ hours of continuing education bi-annually.
- Because Schaefer is a multi-inspector firm, each inspector shares knowledge and experience with his fellow inspectors.
Keep Up With Home Inspection Knowledge Pertinent To Realtors
Schaefer has been providing continuing education classes for several real estate boards in Connecticut for decades. We also have years of experience providing office presentations about current home inspection issues affecting realtors and their clients.
If you have an issue or topic you would like us to address at your office meeting, please call us and we will schedule a date for one of our speakers to visit your office. Call Us Today: 800-345-2776