- Radon is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless radioactive gas. It is a known carcinogen, causing lung cancer.
- Testing takes place in the lowest livable area closest to the ground source.
- When radon in air is elevated a mitigation system can successfully treat the issue.
- Schaefer uses continuous electronic monitors to test in a closed environment over a minimum 48 hour period.
- Our staff will consult with you in the event of elevated test results.
- January is National Radon Awareness Month! Winter is a good time to test your current home for safer breathing air.
Schaefer Inspection Service serves the entire state of Connecticut.